Print Published 30th Aug 2018, 21:35

Reach 4 Entertainment Enterprises backs Story House PR start-up

Reach4Entertainment Enterprises, the AIM Listed media and entertainment marketing company, is backing David Bloom in launching the live entertainment public relations consultancy Story House PR.

Reach4Entertainment will hold 92.5% of the shares in Story House PR and David Bloom will hold the remaining 7.5%.